Pages

Monday

Books Read '08, '09, '10, '11 - An Index

Originally I had planned on providing a list of books both Connie and I have read, but she said she reads so many she does not even keep track any more. As a result I just started listing the ones I have read, although she has also read some of these as well since we are always making recommendations back and forth to each other. I have also included a list of the 2009 "Ravings" written by my step-sister Linda J. Clarke.

Below are the books I've read over the past couple of years, starting with the most recent. Click on a "Title" and you will be taken to a blog entry that will provide you with a review of the book and a synopsis of the story line. In addition to the books that read, I also listen to audible books on my Zune MP3 player.  You can check these out on the following page ... My Audible Book Reviews Many of the authors I read have written several novels as a continuing series. Click here (My Favorite Authors) to go to my author page to view an alphabetical list of authors and a chronological list of the books they have written. If you're looking for a great Internet site to find and review books, you have to check out www.zoomii.com. Another great site where youcan keep a virtual library of the books you want to read, are currently reading or have read and reviewed is http://www.shelfari.com/.

Books Read 2011
Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy [Audio]
Treasure Island by Robert Lewis Stevenson [Audio]

Books Read 2010
The War Within by Bob Woodward [Audio]
The F Word by Louie Anderson [Audio]
A Place for My Stuff by George Carlin [Audio]
Mortal Fear by Greg Iiles [Audio]
Daemon by Daniel Suarez [Audio]
Deliver Us From Evil by David Baldacci [Audio]

Ravings by Linda Clarke

Books Read 2008



Master Post Date 11/16/2009; 1:01pm

No comments: